Quality. Efficiency. Support.
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Flood Zone Determinations:
Flood Insurance requirements and rates are dictated by the location of a habitable structure (a dwelling) in relation to the Special Flood Hazard Area (high-risk zone). Industry standard reporting and unofficial, free online resources can be inaccurate and do not give the clarity needed.
Securing an official WTG structure-based flood zone determination at the time of a home inspection enables borrowers, sellers, agents or other real estate professionals to understand and mitigate any real flood risks and related costs during the most pivotal time of a contract.
Flood Zone Determination by WTG offer:
• Enhanced flood zone reporting with detailed granularity
• A detailed Special Flood Hazard Determination Report
• NO DISCLAIMERS
• Certified and Insured, $3M E&O
• Advanced Mapping Techniques and Visual Verification delivered automatically with every determination
• DFIRM – Current Risk (based on current effective map)
• Pinpoint Accurate, structure-based reporting
• Property boundary lines clearly identified
• Flood zone(s) applicable identified
• Preliminary Mapping detail included automatically
• Potential Future Risk, when prelims are released by FEMA
• Flood Resource Expertise
• Guidance and support from an expert team